Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Character Psychology

My name is Melvin...

1. How does your character think?
I am a social recluse, who is prone to violent outbursts, and I am miserable in my existence.
2. How does your character think he/she thinks?
I am a super hero. I am all powerful but do not use my powers becuase if I do the universe will come to an end.
3. What does your character want?
I want to be loved and respected and have a family and friends that I can turn to in times of need.
4. What does your character think he/she wants?
I want everyone to realize that they were wrong and I was right when I save their puny little lives from the alien invaders in 2012.
5. What does your character believe?
I believe that G-d does not exist and if he does then he is an asshole.
6. What does your character think he/she believes?
I believe that G-d has chosen me to judge the people of this planet, and save those who G-d deems righteous, as of yet, no one is righteous.
7. What is your character’s truth? Mythology?
8. What is your character’s real truth? Real Mythology?
9. What does your character need?
I need a positive and supportive environment.
10. What does your character think he/she needs?
I do not need anything to survive, not even foood or water, as I am not even from this planet and do not need the material aspects of life to survive.
11. What actions does your character undertake?
I don't have the patience to put together detailed models but I always buy them so people will think I am smart. I try to put them together without using the directions but I always get frustrated and just end up breaking them.
12. Why does your character think he/she does what he/she does?
I create art by taking things that have a set way and doing them differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment